REACH OUT TO NEWFOUNDLAND'S FASTEST GROWING REGION
• Educational Events, Luncheons, Roundtables & Seminars – Discounts or free sessions to attend; educational events featuring informative and provocative guest speakers.
• Community Events – The Chamber hosts and sponsors events for members and the public.
• Strength in Numbers – Associated with the Newfoundland and Labrador Chambers of Commerce, Atlantic Chamber of Commerce, and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, demonstrating an informed and strong voice for the sector.
• Chamber Group Insurance Plan – Access to insurance plans allows Chamber members from a sole proprietor to a large organization the opportunity to be part of a high value and flexible group benefit insurance plan.
• Advocacy – Vocal on local, regional, and national issues. Committed to providing a unified voice for the sector.
• Networking – Member network opportunities through annual business and social functions.
• Member Business Savings Programs
– Members can share events and information via our member network.
– Take advantage of offers and discounts from other members.
– Build your network and your goodwill by extending member exclusive offers of your own.
Complete the form below and return with your membership payment.
In Person to:
95 Ville Marie Drive In Marystown, NL
By Mail to:
Burin Peninsula Chamber of Commerce (BPCC)
PO Box 728
Marystown, NL A0E 2M0
Questions? Call us at (709) 357-2510 or connect with us via email at email@example.com.